Monday, October 30, 2017

Charity Art Auction for Puerto Rico begins today!


Art auction for pr s550

Charity Art Auction for Puerto Rico - dozens of artists from around the world have donated art to raise funds for Puerto Rico's much needed disaster relief. The auction opens today and ends Nov. 3rd. It's not too late to donate a piece of art, either, if you have one... we'd love you to participate in any way you can!




Just click on this link to check out the art that has already been donated:  Charity Art Auction for Puerto Rico

I hope you find something you love!
Hugs-
Renee

P.S.  This is the piece that I've donated (without my water mark on it), it's the original acrylic painting I did for Stampington's "The Coloring Studio Workbook" Vol. 4 and it has also appeared in Vol. 2 of "Just Mixed Media" magazine.



1 comment:

  1. I knew this was yours the moment I saw it on the Auction site! Most generous of you to make this donation, Renee!! It's the cat's meow!!

    ReplyDelete